Deer Valley Lodge Prices 2021
Start Dates – Saturdays
Deer Valley Lodge Prices
|Mar 20th - May 1st||May 1st -June 5th||June 5th -July 3rd||July 3rd- July 17th||July 17th - Aug 28th||Aug 28th-Sept 11th|
|Sept 11th - Sept 25th||Sept 25th-Oct 23rd||Oct 23rd - Nov 6th||Nov 6th - Dec 4th||Dec 4th - Dec 26th||Dec 26th - Jan 14th|
Deer Valley Lodge is not available from 16th Jan to 20th March.
Prices are per week
As part of our COVID19 protocol bed linen is no longer provided and we wish our guests to take a double and two single duvet’s with them as required. We do supply bath towels, hand towels and tea towels. We also launder the under sheets and pillow covers. Upon arrival and in case you forget we provide tea, sugar and milk.
The lodge has WiFi and a telephone land line.
Electricity and central heating is included.
- Please ask if you wish to take a dog to Deer Valley Lodge. Dogs must be kept on a lead within the park.
- No smoking.
- Water is from a private bore-hole.
- Cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
- Property to be left clean and tidy. Any damage must be reported and breakages paid for.
- Reservations will only be accepted on receipt of the booking form with a deposit of 30 per cent of the total rent subject to our written confirmation.
- The balance of the total rental must be paid not less than three weeks prior to arrival. Non payment by the due date may be treated as a cancellation and we, the owners, reserve the right to re-let the property at our discretion.
- Accommodation is available from 4 pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10 am on the morning of departure. You must inform the owner of any breakages or damage before vacating the lodge.
- If for any reason out of the owner’s control (eg. fire damage) the property is not ready on the booked date, all rents paid in advance will be refunded without further recourse against the owners.
- The owners shall not be liable for any loss, damage, accident or injury to persons or property which may be sustained by visitors.
- Accommodation is to be occupied only by the persons specified on the booking form, unless otherwise agreed in advance.