Deer Valley Lodge Prices 2020
Start Dates – Saturdays
Deer Valley Lodge Prices
|Mar 14th - April 18th||April 18th -May 9th||May 9th -May 23rd||May 23rd||30th May - 27th June||June 27th -Aug 1st|
|Aug 1st - Aug 29th||Aug 29th -Sept 26th||Sept 26th - Oct 17th||Oct17th - Nov 14th||Nov 14th - Dec 19th||Dec 19th - Dec 26th|
Deer Valley Lodge is not available from 16th Jan to 14th March.
Prices are per week
Bed linen is provided with duvets and pillows. We now supply bath towels, hand towels and tea towels. Upon arrival and in case you forget we provide tea, sugar and milk.
Electricity and Calor gas central heating is included.
- Sorry, no dogs allowed in Deer Valley Lodge.
- No smoking.
- Water is from a private bore-hole.
- Cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
- Property to be left clean and tidy. Any damage must be reported and breakages paid for.
- Reservations will only be accepted on receipt of the booking form with a non-returnable deposit of 30 per cent of the total rent subject to our written confirmation.
- The balance of the total rental must be paid not less than six weeks prior to arrival. Non payment by the due date may be treated as a cancellation and we, the owners, reserve the right to re-let the property at our discretion.
- Accommodation is available from 3 pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10 am on the morning of departure. The property should be left in a clean and tidy condition, any breakages must be reported and paid for.
- If for any reason out of the owner’s control (eg. fire damage) the property is not ready on the booked date, all rents paid in advance will be refunded without further recourse against the owners.
- The owners shall not be liable for any loss, damage, accident or injury to persons or property which may be sustained by visitors.
- Accommodation is to be occupied only by the persons specified on the booking form, unless otherwise agreed in advance.