Booking Contact Details
- Please telephone (07831 579709 / 01934 832772) or email (John.Judith@deervalleylodge.co.uk) to check availability.
- Print out the booking form, fill it out and either post (address below) it or email it to us
- We will send you our BACs details.
- On receipt of the deposit, confirmation of your booking will be sent.
- The balance will be due six weeks prior to your holiday.
- I will then send you local information, directions and a map.
Mr John Cockram, The Granary, Moor Road, Yatton, Bristol. BS49 4AX.
How to find the lodge
From the A30 dual carriageway at Cheriton Bishop
- Drive into Cheriton Bishop and take the first left, by the Old Thatch pub.
- Follow this lane for approximately 1.75 miles and then turn right sign posted to Clifford Bridge.
- At the bottom of this lane is a rural crossroads called Clifford Bridge Cross. Go straight ahead over the narrow granite bridge.
- Just after the bridge turn left – you will see an old red telephone box – and the entrance to Clifford Bridge Park is on the left. There is no sign on the double farm gate.
- Enter, closing the gate behind you and proceed along the track passing the swimming pool and play area.
- Deer Valley Lodge is the first lodge on the right after the swimming pool – no. 25
Trout River Lodge
Owners Direct apartment rentals